See you at IPMI 2022!
July 24-27, 2022 New Orleans, Louisiana
CurbIQ will be exhibiting at booth #512. Come by to chat with us about digital curb management.
Take the first step towards digitizing and managing your city’s curbside inventory
Let CurbIQ’s experts build an inventory of your curbside with our best-in-class surveying technology.
Curb Management Platform
Use CurbIQ’s web platform to analyze your curb, test out new configurations, and share regulations with curb users.
Curb Management Consulting
Get complimentary access to CurbIQ and IBI Group’s curb management experts.
A Free CurbIQ Starter Kit
Visit the CurbIQ team at Booth #512 for a chance to win a free trial.
This limited offer for IPMI 2022 includes:
- 5 miles of curb surveying
- 4 months of access to CurbIQ’s curb management platform
- 15 hours of complimentary curb management consulting
Digitizing the Curb: Curb Inventory Pilot Project
Download the report to learn:
- Why a blended surveying approach is the best solution to collect curb data in North American cities
- The benefits and challenges of augmented mobile mapping
- The impacts of density on the effectiveness of different curb data collection method
Collaborating with CurbIQ to facilitate a pilot project in various communities in Los Angeles provided the opportunity to understand the capabilities of their augmented mobile mapping solution for digitizing curb regulations in different urban contexts. CurbIQ’s data collection process and platform for visualizing curb data provides public agencies with a powerful tool to manage the increasing demands for curb space, as a result of new mobility options. Throughout our partnership, the CurbIQ team was collaborative, thoughtful, and excited to test their solutions in new contexts to gain insights to improve solutions for cities.
– Rogelio Pardo, Program Director, Urban Movement Labs